Books on Books

Before I began to love knitting I was one of those people who at anytime had at least one book and more often than not around 3-4 books that they were currently reading. That's why my DH bought me a Kindle. And surprisingly ever since I've had the kindle (8 months now) I've bought and read only around 3-4 books and that's it. That's owing to a lot of reasons.
1. I quit my job around the same time I got my Kindle and I swear that has nothing to do with it, so I spent a lot of time at the library and most books I wanted, I borrowed from the library.
2. I quit my job around the same time I got my Kindle so I had a lot of time on my hands to knit. And I swear knitting also does not have anything to do with my quitting my job. So I knit a lot.
3. And since I spent a lot of time at the library and I love books and I love knitting, I looked for the knitting books section and needless to say I spent most of my time there.
4. Now since I'm in the habit of not BUYing books and instead borrowing from the library, I'm finding it hard to switch back and also finding it hard to make a trip to the library to borrow. 

But now I miss reading and I doubt I'll make it to the library without my DS tagging along, so I'm BUYING.

I'm going to read these books. 

 

These are books on books, I mean the main storyline has to do with books or A book. I've read a few other books on books. The Inkheart trilogy and The Book of Lost Things are the few I remember. While the Inkheart trilogy started off nicely with the first book, the second and third books were very badly written.  It had a lot of loose ends and while it might keep children engrossed, there were too many gaping holes for me to enjoy it anymore. In any case I think it deserves an entire post. So watch out for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

WIPWeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Brindavan Experience