My first lace scarf and other knits

I can't believe I stayed away from my blog for so long! Well here I am, back in the new year. With a published article on Yahoo Associated Content to my name (waving and bowing to applause),  lots of FOs (Finished Objects you pervert) and refreshed after a nice time with family, especially with my little one. His day care was closed for around 10 days and I had the best time with him. I'm proud to say he was a golden boy in terms of his behavior and we had a rollicking time together. We did many little and big things together but that's a whole other post.

Here are some of the FOs, I don't have pictures of all of them.

A vest for a newborn on the way. It's "Pebble" on Ravelry.

DSC01182

Sweaters for Bubba.

Choo choo sweater

The one below is a test knit. Will give more details once the designer publishes the pattern.

Autumn baby cardigan Button


Here's a really bad picture of the finished scarf being blocked. Will upload some pictures of the scarf being modeled.

DSC01177

Remember Tamy's WIP Wednesday Meme that I used to participate in? It's at week 22 now! Hello everyone from the meme. It's been so long since I participated in it. I'm joining in again and I resolve to have something to show every week this whole year (gulp). And now I have two WIPs.  I usually have only a couple of projects on needles, nope, I'm proud(?) to say no startitis here.

WIP 1 is a long jacket I'm making for myself. The first sweater I'm making for myself. I know I know I'm a very selfless person. Here's a picture of the swatch. I liked the dropped stitch pattern, I haven't knitted anything with a dropped stitch pattern so looking forward to doing this. I'm guessing it's going to be a slow knit especially for me.

DSC01242

WIP 2 is a test knit. It's a kaftan for a newborn. I don't have pictures right now. Next week then.

Comments

  1. Welcome back to WIPW! So glad you will be joining us this year. Your FOs look great, as does you new swatch for your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FO's are so cute, especially the train sweater. That's a gorgeous color on that test knit. Can't wait to see what pattern it's for. And your lace scarf is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so elegant.... I loved the first pinafore.... Kudos to u deary & great 2 have u back blogging..... Wishes & Hugs)))

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that train sweater. That's an interesting stitch pattern on the long jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarf looks lovely!! Bubba looks dashing in his sweater! Like the pattern for the long sweater...get it done soon :-)
    -K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

WIPWeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Brindavan Experience