A few more FOs

Here are pictures of some more of my finished objects. The other offset wraplan I was making is finally done. It's the 3-6 month size, and with fewer buttons, better ribbing, better button / hole plackets, a better finish and definitely better yarn than the acrylic one that I used for the first wraplan (Stripy).


A dishcloth with a lace pattern made using lion brand cotton ease (worsted weight cotton). This is the Travelling Vines Dishcloth. Not sure I can use it as a dishcloth, maybe a pot holder or something. I had a hard time with this seemingly simple pattern. I must've ripped the first few pattern rows at least 3 times before I got it right. The pattern is beautiful for a scarf or shawl don't you think?



Comments

  1. Its very beautiful. Everything about this is perfect. I loved the buttonband. It looks so sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little sweater. Love the asymmetry. I have made a couple of dishcloths...think I have even done that stitch pattern. It is a little on the thick side and not as easy as some others to use as an actual dishcloth...BUT, they are pretty to look at when doing dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The traveling vines pattern would look great on a shawl! I really like your little sweater. And I think the colors are great. I'm learning how to find "neutral" colors for both boys and girls, and I think that combination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bhavna Thanks!

    @Dina Thanks! Yeah the asymmetry is what got me interested in the pattern. I do have the dishcloth in my kitchen near the sink, some how I'm not able to use it for the dishes, will remember to atleast look at it while doing the dishes :-)!

    @suddenexpression I might make a shawl or a scarf with this pattern, once I'm done with my current lace one (only 1 lace project at a time). Thanks for the compliment on the color combination, I'm pretty proud of it myself. First time combining colors like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

The Brindavan Experience

Choo choo tain