To Sir With Love - E. R. Braithwaite

To Sir with Love To Sir with Love by E. R. Braithwaite


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Its a very simply written book and a well written one. I expected it to be a melodramatic, overly expressive book, but it wasn't. The simple descriptions gave a wonderful picture of the environment in which the children were brought up, their school and also a good idea of how east London looked. There are a lot of movies on the same theme and I believe we begin to in a way sub-consciously expect the same kind of drama in older books. And that's what I was afraid of when I picked it up. This book needed no drama to keep me interested in it until I finished it. If I were to tell you what I think of this book in one word that word would be "Simple".


View all my reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

The Brindavan Experience

Choo choo tain