Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

Artemis Fowl (Book 1) Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
The style of writing in this book seems more for a movie than for a children's book. The writing style IS interesting, not the book itself. It is more a children's book, unlike some other young adult fantasies like Harry Potter, Eragon or His Dark Materials which are interesting to adults as well. But then again it may not be the ideal book for the impressionable minds of children either. The protagonist is the evil character and may not set a great example for kids. Still would I read this book out to my child, of course I will. The more the inputs to a child's mind, the smarter and more well rounded he is.


View all my reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

The Brindavan Experience

Choo choo tain