Cable knit sweater

Cool huh? Took me forever to finish it though. Men's sweaters can be quite monotonous to knit.

The sweater I knitted
Originally uploaded by vin E

Yarn: Paton's Merino Wool

Pattern: Inspired (made quite a few modifications) by the pattern on the Berroco patterns site. Here's the link.

Doesn't look quite so much like the one on the Berroco site. The sleeves of my sweater are shorter and the whole sweater should have had a closer fit. Nevertheless doesn't look too bad on the whole.


Comments

  1. Very nice sweater. How many skeins did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bhavna! I think I used 8 skeins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

The Brindavan Experience

Choo choo tain