Deeksha

I think giving her a name makes the loss more painful but the crematorium required that we name her. Her? We could not even find out if she was a girl or a boy, so we decided she was a girl and she was Deeksha. She waved to us during the first ultrasound. I've always wondered if that was a desperate call for help that we failed to notice. I've wondered if she was in pain. And if she was, was she in pain every day of the 20 weeks? I will never know.
I've always believed that everything has a reason, every sorrow, every pain and I hope to find a reason for Deeksha someday.

Comments

  1. As you said it does makes it more painfull but giving her an identity makes her stay your memories always.
    "Deeksha" will always be your first baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An art and craft super store in Bangalore

The Brindavan Experience

Choo choo tain